Click to Return to the WZ5Q Website. X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM
Talk about that VOODOO, that You Do, Soooo Well!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Bellari RP533 Schematic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM Forum Index -> The Audion Connection
harmonicalchemy
Audio Head

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Looking for Bellari RP533 Schematic Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
I have been reading posts on this forum for a while and I just joined as new member last night. I own two Bellari RP533s and am hunting for a schematic diagram of these units. The photos and annotations on Voodo-Labs Bellari Audio Mods page are great but my repair guy wants a full schematic.

Does anyone know where I can get one? I have searched and searched to no avail! Thanks!

Ben Sheppard - Harmonic Alchemy Productions
Voodoo Guru
VooDoo Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy Ben,

Welcome to the Forum, great to have ya.

Unfortunately, Bellari keeps their schematics as top secret as Drawmer. You might have your tech call the engineers up at Bellari and maybe they can give a partial schematic of the area your having issues with. The guys at Drawmer have done this for us on occasion when we had some issues. Of course you have to swear on your first born that you will never post the information online nor share it! hahaha
The guys at Drawmer were great.

Take Care,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM Forum Index -> The Audion Connection All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1