Click to Return to the WZ5Q Website. X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM
Talk about that VOODOO, that You Do, Soooo Well!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to connect pic pre amp to mixer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM Forum Index -> The Audion Connection
niranjan
Audio Head

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:28 am    Post subject: how to connect pic pre amp to mixer Reply with quote

I hope I have got the right place to post this question. I have a behringer NOX1010 mixer mainly for DJing. I can use a mic connected directly to the mixer. I wanted to expand a bit and purchased a behringer MIC2200 mic pre-am and also a FBQ1502 EQ. I conntect the microphone to the MIC2200 and then do I connect the outout of MIC2200 to the mic input of the mixer or the line-in. I asked a tec and he said mic input. But I was under the impression that one idea of the pre-amp is to connect straight to a mixer line-in. The next question is I would usually connect the EQ to the mixer output. Hence mixer -> EQ -> powered speakers. Is it also possible to place the ew between the mic pre-amp and mixer to further enhance eq of the mic? Any advice is appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM Forum Index -> The Audion Connection All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1