Click to Return to the WZ5Q Website. X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM
Talk about that VOODOO, that You Do, Soooo Well!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello u all ! I am new here to forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM Forum Index -> Yada, Yada, Yada......
mrnice
Audio Head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Hello u all ! I am new here to forum Reply with quote

I am learning alot here on the wonderful world of voodoo. My name is mrnice. My radio is the kenwood ts-850s. No dsp-100 as of yet. But seeking one to buy ! Anybody got a xtra one? It's good to be a part here. Thanks to the voodoo crew. Looking forward to talking to y'all Very Happy
Voodoo Guru
VooDoo Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy Mrnice,
Welcome to the Forum!!

The TS-850 is a terrific rig by itself for sure, only excelled by the addition of the DSP-100. We hope you can find one soon!
Take Care,
!KANT
Voodoo Audio Crew Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Forum Section. Look forward to fielding any questions you may have. Trying to find a DSP-100 is like finding a pound gold particles in your fingernails. But you may be surprised when one pops up anywhere and fetch top dollar--prepare yourself. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM Forum Index -> Yada, Yada, Yada...... All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1