Click to Return to the WZ5Q Website. X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM
Talk about that VOODOO, that You Do, Soooo Well!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

flex -radio 5000a rx audio for audio amp info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM Forum Index -> Yada, Yada, Yada......
g0uut
Voodoo Audio Head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: flex -radio 5000a rx audio for audio amp info Reply with quote

hi
i am looking to connect my flex 5000a audio to external audio amp +
SPEAKER is any one can recommend a good amp and speaker
and where i need to connect it from the flex 5000a to the aMP WHERE IT GO TO THE TUNER OUT OR ???
73 ELAN G0UUT Very Happy
w5cul
VooDoo Audio Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elan,

I am using an HT Omega Claro Halo XT sound card connected to a Logitech Z-5500 5.1 speaker system. So I take the Line-Out of the 5000A to the Line-In of the Claro Halo, and from there analog into the Z-5500. Since I have the RX2, I am able to listen to both receivers either individually right and left speaker or as a mix. However, the best sound comes from selecting RX1 and BIN for audio and then setting up the Z-5500 for surround sound. Talk about physically being inside of the audio Wink When Mike (WZ5Q) gets on the air, it literally sounds like he is in the room with me.

Hope this helps.

Take care,

Live from the Texas Hill Country......VMSDX# 21
Post new topic   Reply to topic    X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM Forum Index -> Yada, Yada, Yada...... All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1