Click to Return to the WZ5Q Website. X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM
Talk about that VOODOO, that You Do, Soooo Well!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio Software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM Forum Index -> Yada, Yada, Yada......
M0AOV
Voodoo Audiophile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:34 am    Post subject: Audio Software Reply with quote

Hi Guy's
Can anyone tell me what software they used to get the graph's for the audio response? I've got spectrogram version 15.3 also spectravue Version 3.17 but not sure what others are using?

Rob
it9bdx
VooDoo Audio Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy!!!! I use spectralab professional and dbaudio lab, two software so much empleied on professional.
I prefer them because they are the most used software and the professional field of spectrum analysis over both normal and 3D allow Expansion of analysis on other possible Both to the analysis of sound wave to the correctness of the individual spectra, Q factor, etc. ... (Db audio software).
Bye de it9bdx
M0AOV
Voodoo Audiophile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Eli
thanks for the info I will try them I have a few already just got to try them out and see what does what.

Thanks for the info

Rob

p.s. I've just got SPECTRAPLUS version 5 so with give that a try
Post new topic   Reply to topic    X-treme ESSB Audio FORUM Forum Index -> Yada, Yada, Yada...... All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1