Rear Entry,,,,Oh Yea!!

That VOODOO Low End, Should it be allowed on the Airways or Not?
CraigN7CAL
VooDoo Audio Crew

Rear Entry,,,,Oh Yea!!

Post by CraigN7CAL »

Well,, After seeing Tom's graph. I did the mod and am getting a cable to go in through the back. The mod is very simple, although I thought I had screwed it up. When I got it all back together, one of the ribbon cables had not seated a and I did not have TX or RX,,, SCARY!! But I must say that, once I heard him and saw a graph, I was sold. I was just holding off because I am a VOX junkie. I wish that it could still be available while running the audio through the back.

I guess that now that I have done this,, the only thing left will be to go VMSDX, If my wife heard that I would never get out alive. I dont mind a beatin,, it's all worth it for Da Voodoo, But please dont take my Thunda
A multi-syllabic individual with a linguistic capability that far surpasses the guttural utterances of normal men

!KANT
Voodoo Audio Crew Moderator

Post by !KANT »

Radio Rule # 1....don't tell the wife....heheheh..

CraigN7CAL
VooDoo Audio Crew

Post by CraigN7CAL »

Ya,, I wouldnt tell her and she wouldnt be able to tell,, She's a radio racist,, they all look the same to her anyway
A multi-syllabic individual with a linguistic capability that far surpasses the guttural utterances of normal men

!KANT

Post by !KANT »

LMFAO!!--"Radio Racist"....that's priceless :wink:

Like we would notice if they bought a new handbag or pumps... :roll: One day you,re able to walk into the bedroom closet, the next day you cant even get past just opening the door since they're now stacks upon stacks of shoe boxes... At least we use our gear... :wink:

CraigN7CAL
VooDoo Audio Crew

Post by CraigN7CAL »

Oh,,,, we would notice,, cause they would be sure to parade that s*$# right in front of a ball game on TV,, that is, IF they wanted us to notice, otherwise your right, I cant even tell whats in that abyss she calls a closet

!KANT

Post by !KANT »

I don't believe you WANT to know what's in the abyss. As for walking in front of the screen of a game??...with my luck, it'll be the highlight of the match, then she'll chat up some nonsense in the middle of the replays, so I would be shyt outta luck to catch up to what I missed... :roll:

CraigN7CAL
VooDoo Audio Crew

Post by CraigN7CAL »

DVR! Its like youre actually listening! At least she thinks so. And you can nod and placate the nag by actually looking at her when she talks. Then when she goes back to scrapbooking or whatever the hell they do you can start back where you left off. If she blabs long enough, you can then jump through a commercial or two. All in all, its its almost as good as having a remote for her.

Which would be illegal if there were one anyway...

How long till you get back in to it,, cycle 24? shyt, I hope not.. I have great conditions to GA,, there is a dude down there Rit Nesbitt in Kennesaw who pounds up here.. Come on Bra' get da cobra Maan!! 10-4

!KANT

Post by !KANT »

Hopefully before Cycle 25...--I'm dealing with that infamous Restriction Bullshyt...so...looks like it's gonna be awhile... :cry: