**870/1124P settings**

Hookin up those Audio Boxes without gettin yourself Perplexed.
!KANT
Voodoo Audio Crew Moderator

**870/1124P settings**

Post by !KANT »

JAY-ROD
VooDoo Audio Crew

tnx oz

Post by JAY-ROD »

I tried the settings here to my 870 and it sounds killer but of course i had to kinda tweak for my voice.I also had some settings that greg gave me to get the 870 out to 4k on a combo of the top end.It was hard to reduce the tearing and clipping but i have the compressor as close as i can get it.Also u where right about the dbx and the gate.i think i may use channel 1 as the gate and 2 as the comp. limiter..I also ordered the 3200 but itll be a few more days till it rolls in to add the extra "voodoo sound as i reffer too" . This shit is so much fun to play with although i cant make myself get a effects proc. just yet...lol hope the band will fix soon :?

Voodoo Guru
VooDoo Site Admin

Post by Voodoo Guru »

ohhhh yes,
your deffinitly on the lost road to Voodoo destruction...

You'll never be the same....
Voodoo Guru
From Deep in the IDD of the Sub-Harmonix Realm

!KANT
Voodoo Audio Crew Moderator

Post by !KANT »

Great to hear J-Rod. I recently started feeding the mic input again and moved toward the process of "cutting" frequencies instead of increasing frequencies [below 825Hz]. The results were quite surprizing. The only increases were at 3KHz and higher. All the lowend processing was done thru the EX3200 and RP533. I'll post another documented JPEG for reference when I get some free time. :wink: