VOODOO CONTACTS

All the other Voodoo Audio Topics.
k5kab
Voodoo Audio Head

VOODOO CONTACTS

Post by k5kab »

I think we should come up with a certificate, and a tracker for all the VOODOOers <made>, and this cert would read VOODOO Award all VOODOORS contacted. I think it would be rather easy to have all the voodooers register to this pages moderator. I would love to have that certificate. Maybe even a net to help all VOODOOERS make certain contacts at certain times. (Boy I really know how to give other people work, (hahahah)... Where does most of the VOODOOING go down (FREQ?) :shock: :idea:

Voodoo Guru
VooDoo Site Admin

Post by Voodoo Guru »

Howdy K5KAB,
Welcome to the Forum!!!
Sorry We're so tardy with the welcomes.

We're Really not up to that point yet but Peter, SM5HUA has alluded to the same thing.
This might become a real deal in the future, but as for now, the only Voodoo Certificates going out are for the equipment that gets modified.

Send us some pics of your completed Station and Rack units, mic etc, and a Sound file of you ON FREQUENCY and we will put you on the Voodoo Crew Page.
The sound clip must be done with someone with a rig that has a fairly flat and wide receiver bandwidth like a 870 or Flex, etc.
And most important is to BE SURE the other guy is on your Frequency when he makes the recording.
We will not put any more recordings on the website off frequency with the low end warbling.
The pics need to be a good resolution.

The frequencies most of us hang out at are as follows:

on 75 meters - 3630, 3870, 3930, 3720 (haven't been playing at night very much lately)

on 40 meters - usually on 7235 when the band is in (its been a loooong time!)

on 20 meters - usually on 14.178 or around 14.168

on 17 meters - 18.130 but usually anywhere on the band

when 10 meters is in where usually on 28.730

OK, Take Care!!! 8)
Voodoo Guru
From Deep in the IDD of the Sub-Harmonix Realm