Keep 'Em Running....

The Secret Weapon?
!KANT
Voodoo Audio Crew Moderator

Keep 'Em Running....

Post by !KANT »

Ok, so I have my "BLINGbox" and I just adore it so much. As I still continue to experiment with it at different levels of the audio chain, I've noticed that my sound would change. This was not only appearant when relocated, but after running a few tests the sound would change over a duration.

I was already noted by the VooDoo GooRoos [as well as Producers who reviewed this piece] that it's and adherent characteristic of Bellari tube processors. I've noticed and since learned to allow the unit to have it's "warm-up" period of [AT LEAST] 30 minutes. Trust me there is a difference to be heard........smooooooothnessssssss. 8)

I've learned so much from owning this unit for the past couple months and it is much more than just another beautiful "BLINGbox". The smoothness that this processor provides "...can ONLY be had with tubes..." And like all tubes, they need to warm-up to "set-in". Well, I have chosen to NEVER to turn it off. For those that just don't know.....YES!the sound is extremely smooth after being on for over 120 hours [and counting].

I have to note here.....I've noticed the same thing occur with the Behringer T1953 (with tubes rolled). The properties of tubes......gotta love 'em. Keep 'em running!!! 8)

Voodoo Guru
VooDoo Site Admin

Ahhh yes....

Post by Voodoo Guru »

Ahhhhhh Yes......
The incredable smoooooothness of the beutamus Tubage.
The Silky Smooth Harmonix that flow from those little glass bottles.
There is nothng like it.

But Ozzzy......

SSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Its a Secret.......
Voodoo Guru
From Deep in the IDD of the Sub-Harmonix Realm

!KANT
Voodoo Audio Crew Moderator

Post by !KANT »

:oops: Whoopus I forgotus notus to mentionus thatus :twisted:

I've been playing ESSB audio for 265.5 weeks--translation, 5 years and 5 weeks and 4 days....but who's counting :roll: And it has taken me almost that long to understand/comprehend the ESSENCE of [true] tubage.... :twisted: