We Are The Makers, The Creators of The Dreams....

Who is at the sublime pinnacle of Voodoo Excellence...
!KANT
Voodoo Audio Crew Moderator

We Are The Makers, The Creators of The Dreams....

Post by !KANT »

eSSB has held a curious crowd captivated, filled with fascination and a bit of intrigue, even holding those who "loathe" at the artform. Despite discovering or inventing faults and spewing ridicule, the innocent interests prevail.

Unguided souls searched the airwaves, wanting to be educated on where the pitholes lay and how best to shadow-step past them. It's all in an effort to gaining greater knowledge and acquiring "that sound". During it's inception, it was extraordinarily difficult for those who held a pronounced passion of eSSB to garner the necessary information needed. Today, there is a plethora of digital content encompassing eSSB, sourced from all around the globe, right at our fingertips. But there is none more recognized and built to become a beacon for all lovers of eSSB.

The man we speak of has strut more than just a ballsy and beautifully sensational sounding station. His research, knowledge and DEDICATION has sustained the attention of almost every individual who has heard eSSB, even of some iconic Broadcast figures. Today, his callsign is impossible to dissociate from eSSB. To say he is the epitome of Enchanted Single SideBand, is a vile and vicious understatement.

Leaders and followers, Adorers and Miscreants, brace to the walls of your being as the stormed winds from Illinois brings forth it's reserved son of eSSB sound....

John, NU9N!!!!!

(Thank you for over a decade of some of eSSB's best guidance, information and influences!!)

it9bdx
VooDoo Audio Crew

Post by it9bdx »

Dear John,
Hurts to know that even in your country who attempts to destroy the ESSB is present and continues to prevent, or attempt to impede our passion for sound quality that only the ESSB has to offer.
Here in Italy is even worse, alas, not only just hear you on-air with a large voice in many cases start to insult you, to accuse the ether as well as pirates and robbers to send disorders, carrier, QRM but today it is above the QSO become even more profound hatred for those who love the extended single side band ...
I have had to bear and I still defend myself from charges on various public forums of our Amateur Radio Association insulted when I come along with those in Italy using our mode of issue ... in addition to what I have now also threatening phone calls, visits to my home of people angry that I even physically threatened to stop practicing because this illegal and immoral (which is clearly in bad faith because the laws allow the ESSB without problems even with good tolerance of our experiments.)

I'm going forward to enjoying my path of my little experiments and love I developed for the world of Voodoo and ESSB in general can help in all those who want to learn this way of being on-air.

I thank people like you, dear nu9n, wz5q Mike, Greg w5udx, na1a and many others with your sacrifices you have given us all a database on the web in order to have the right foundation to begin our journey, to be offered to all the world your experience, your knowledge and your work.

I discovered your site ... a long time ago ... I found pages and then read and reread the infinite inspiration for all my practice tests.

You STATIONS REAL VOODOO you inspiration and mentors of what we could never even dream but slowly and earnestly strive to grow well beyond the problems mentioned above.
I do so I can only thank you, thank you on behalf of all those who have helped in my country and around the world with your efforts.

I do not live up to help others, with my little knowledge but continued day after day to try and improve, by reading and rereading your pages and finding more things that I had overlooked.

I hope that esistiate forever, and that voodoo guru continerete always give us your pearls of knowledge to those who are here to learn ... and at least from what I can ... maybe not with all major stations, racks and mike .... I will try to spread in my country and beyond.

To this I can only add and repeat again. THANK YOU ALL.
Eli
It9bdx

SORRY FOR MY VERY BAD ENGLISH!
THANKS VOODOO FOR EXIST!

www.qrz.com/db/it9bdx

CraigN7CAL
VooDoo Audio Crew

Post by CraigN7CAL »

Eli, my friend . You no longer have to apologize for bad English. In your words there is expression and a message that could only come from the way you write. It is not bad English, it is ,,, Eli!

I hope that one day we have the kind of conditions that allow us to congregate and practice this great hobby with you. Maybe, if we can load a frequency up with the VooDoo, others in your country can see and more importantly, hear what true quality audio is.

In the mean time, search out other Euro's who have the sound and keep it alive Eli. And do not apologize for your English, it has an eloquence that is unique to you.

I appreciate it
A multi-syllabic individual with a linguistic capability that far surpasses the guttural utterances of normal men

it9bdx
VooDoo Audio Crew

Post by it9bdx »

Thank you dear Craig, unfortunately, not practical, plus English for years! For the frequency we use 7,180 as we can not exceed 7,200 when we gather with other friends.
Even today it has joined our group a new friend who is beginning to experience the ESSB, I will never abandon my struggle and my growth in the world of voodoo and it spread to my country!

Thank to all of you from my heart.

Eli
THANKS VOODOO FOR EXIST!

www.qrz.com/db/it9bdx

Voodoo Guru
VooDoo Site Admin

Post by Voodoo Guru »

Howdy Y'all,

Very Eloquently put !KANT!!
And we must echo him in saying THANK YOU John!

Craig, you are absolutely correct!!
No apology's from Eli necessary on this Forum Ever!!

Eli, keep fighting the good fight...
Viva la VOODOO!!!!

Take Care Y'all,
Last edited by Voodoo Guru on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voodoo Guru
From Deep in the IDD of the Sub-Harmonix Realm

it9bdx
VooDoo Audio Crew

Post by it9bdx »

Yes Guru, always VIVA IL VOODOO!
thx for all!
an hug from Sicily
THANKS VOODOO FOR EXIST!

www.qrz.com/db/it9bdx