Where to buy Behringer clear button lenses?

Ya Got or Want some Voodoo Equipment?
Buy and Sell yer Stuff Here!!
M0ROK
Audio Head

Where to buy Behringer clear button lenses?

Post by M0ROK »

I doubt I have the description correct so it may help if I explain that I am looking for a number of those rectangular push button lenses that fit inside the likes of the Ultrafex 3200 and illuminate when pushed in. The same lens type button pushers are used in the composer pro series of rack mounted gear, the MIC2200 and other rack gear that has rectangular push buttons that light up.

I have looked all over the internet, Mouser, RSComponents and about everywhere I can think of, but keep coming up empty handed, possibly because i have no idea what they are called.
can anyone here help me find out what they are called, or a part number or even somewhere to purchase them from? I am in the UK but happy to purchase from most parts of the world if the price is not too high. I am thinking of getting somewhere between 50 and 150 because the plastic goes brittle quite quickly and they end up failing and fouling the internal buttons.
If nobody can help I will have to seek out a printer of 3D stuff and get some made, which hopefully will last equally as long as Behringer's originals.

Many thanks for reading this and for any help you might be able to give,

73 de M0ROK

ECC82
Voodoo Audiophile

Post by ECC82 »

Hi M0ROK,

Try to find one complete unit in second hand market, thought I found one for you https://www.cashconverters.co.uk/shop/p ... -pro/79549
But if I´m not mistaking is already sold.

Worth to keep looking on Ebay.co.uk etc, they frequently appear.

Cheers,
Chris
PAØTVI
===================
>> Livin' la VooDoo Loca <<
===================