Selling two microphones!

Ya Got or Want some Voodoo Equipment?
Buy and Sell yer Stuff Here!!
JJ2013
Voodoo Audiophile

Selling two microphones!

Post by JJ2013 »

Hi y'all!

Thinning out mic collection. Neither mic has been used much, perhaps 50 hours for the V69 and 10 hours for the Audio-Technica. I have "too many" mics still! Can email photos but I will give 10 out 10 for the cosmetics for both that pix would confirm.

Bought these two mics brand new.

1. MXL V69 ME (Mogami Edition) tube condenser mic. Rolled out stock tube and replaced it with a Made in West Germany (!!) 6201/ECC81/12AT7 with Gold Pins (very low microphonics and low noise) triode. Includes shock mount, wind foam filter (goes over the head-basket), XLR cables and power supply (and power cord for it) for the mic and a really nice aluminum carry case with foam in it.

Paid $286 for V69 and $61 (including shipping) for the tube. Will sell the V69 ME with both the stock tube and the much higher quality ECC81 for a grand total of $300.00 including shipping (UPS).

2. Audio-Technical ATM250 dynamic mic (bought from Sweet Water) acquired for $187. Original box, leatherette carry pouch and clamp for mounting onto boom included.

It is a kick-drum mic and sounds terrific using my audio gear and "talent" ( = my voice). Will sell for $150 + shipping (UPS).

A lot of info on online about both so I won't include here.

If interested, email me directly at juha2013@gmail.com. Will accept PayPal only.

Cheers,

JJ