SOLD - Kenwood DSP-100

Ya Got or Want some Voodoo Equipment?
Buy and Sell yer Stuff Here!!
joachim
VooDoo Audio Crew

SOLD - Kenwood DSP-100

Post by joachim »

SALE Mint condition Kenwood DSP 100, comes with cables, operators manual and original boxes. non-smoking/ 220V

ebay Nr. 251095273167

ECC82
Voodoo Audiophile

Post by ECC82 »

Been watching the auction, wow, 44 bids and the last one was 644 US dollars. Haven't got a clue what these babies cost when Kenwood sold them new, but there still is a lot of demand, Kenwood could make some money if they started production again. I played with the idea of buying an 850 but the fact that the DSP 100 is/was hard to find, stopped me from doing so.

Congrats on the sale.
===================
>> Livin' la VooDoo Loca <<
===================

scottie
Audio Head

Post by scottie »

i bid upto 600 dollars for a friend and just missed out on it he was devastated he didnt win the auction .Has anyone got a dsp for sale
thanks in advance john
ImageImage

joachim
VooDoo Audio Crew

Re: Kenwood DSP-100

Post by joachim »

joachim wrote:Sold.........SALE Mint condition Kenwood DSP 100, comes with cables, operators manual and original boxes. non-smoking/ 220V

ebay Nr. 251095273167

ECC82
Voodoo Audiophile

Post by ECC82 »

scottie wrote:i bid upto 600 dollars for a friend and just missed out on it he was devastated he didnt win the auction .Has anyone got a dsp for sale
thanks in advance john
Bargains on Ebay are very rare, most bids are placed seconds before the auction ends. Either you end up paying a high price (if you entered a high maximum bid) or you will be overbid. Ebay buying/bidding is not much fun. :?
===================
>> Livin' la VooDoo Loca <<
===================

scottie
Audio Head

Post by scottie »

Bargains on Ebay are very rare, most bids are placed seconds before the auction ends. Either you end up paying a high price (if you entered a high maximum bid) or you will be overbid. Ebay buying/bidding is not much fun. :?[/quote]

yeah ebay can be cruel but it also can be amazing if you get the winning bid especially if you get a bargain hi hi
ImageImage