SOLD - kenwood ts-870 for sale

Ya Got or Want some Voodoo Equipment?
Buy and Sell yer Stuff Here!!
w5kai
Voodoo Audio Head

SOLD - kenwood ts-870 for sale

Post by w5kai »

Hi Dudes
I have for sale a nice ts-870. It is in perfect work'n order and looks great also. This is an 00 mil with the c131 mod done with smd cap sent to me from wz5q, not the piggy back method shown on the internet.
This radio is being sold because I also have a 50 mil that's been put away to long and needs to be used and to stop the xyl's bitch'n. It will be shipped in the factory ts-870 double boxes, radio ,power cord and manual. It is only being advertized here because I couldn't sleep at night knowing it was contesting at 2.4k. The price is $1250 shipped conus.
Now, the 50 mil is at avvid radio in Tx. being checked out to make sure it's perfect also. I thought I was having a power spike'n problem with it but I'm sure now it was an rfi issue. I will be glad to sell it and keep this one but the price on the 50 mil will be $1350 shipped plus avvid's charges.
I'll be out of town the next few days so replys on here will be a little slow so bear with with me . Thanks w5kai
VMSDX # 24
Special Zombie Edition

w5kai
Voodoo Audio Head

Post by w5kai »

The 00 mil is sold.
VMSDX # 24
Special Zombie Edition

!KANT
Voodoo Audio Crew Moderator

Post by !KANT »

Congrats Steve!!! 8)

w5kai
Voodoo Audio Head

Post by w5kai »

Thanks, Oz Man. I'm holding on to this 50 mil until the last minute,Dude this 50 mil blows every 870 I ever had away. The tx audio ,recieve and you can even run the nb listening at 6k without it distorting the recieve audio. Never seen that on another one. Just got it back from AVVID radio and it's like new.But when the guru says come get the vmsdx it's gotta go! See Ya later dude! Oh and Thanks for the giggles,I Love Them both!!
VMSDX # 24
Special Zombie Edition