SOLD - TS-950VMSDX #10

Ya Got or Want some Voodoo Equipment?
Buy and Sell yer Stuff Here!!
W4BJM
Audio Head

SOLD - TS-950VMSDX #10

Post by W4BJM »

Up for sale is Kenwood serial number 40100284 - TS-950VMSDX #10. The radio was at Voodoo-LABS this past August and has all the latest updates. Those include:

Installation of INRAD 8Kc crystal filter
Alignment of the IF strip filter
Replacement of stock cooling fans, and instillation of three Noctura NF-R8 fans.
Changed the C188 chip capacitor on the AF Unit to a 39pf value & C26 on the IF Unit to a .0068uf. This allows the full audio bandwidth of the Monitor to pass the circuit.
Installed the new ROM chip with the AM Patch written by N1GPT. This will allow the use of AM Mode when the rig is in the Menu 21 Low Pass Filter in the ‘OFF’ mode. This will also work with the SDXCC Unit ‘ON’.

Also included is the not now necessary (but still kinda cool to have) SDXCC box (serial number 203) that provides that “purple light” at the bottom of the radio if desired.

During the past six months to a year I have used the 950 very little do a new found passion of amplitude modulation, and I have abandoned SSB almost entirely. I have completely gone “AM”, and don’t see coming back except for occasionally chatting with old friends from time to time. The radio needs absolutely nothing, but a new home that will give it use again.

Multiple pictures available upon request as well as a Sked if desired to hear it on the air.

$3,500 plus FedEx shipping from 34221. This radio is only being listed for sale on this site until 12/31, as then I will also list it for sale on QTH and QRZ if not sold. My e-mail address via QRZ is the best way to contact me for questions or pictures.

Brad
WS4B (ex W4BJM)
Brad - W4BJM

W4BJM
Audio Head

Post by W4BJM »

*** Sold ***
Brad - W4BJM

BillPaul
Digital Voodoo Guru

Post by BillPaul »

For the record, my call is N1GPT (General Purpose Transmitter), not N1GDP (Gross Domestic Product). :)

(Don't feel bad though: it gets mangled a lot on the air too. Too many 'e' sounds.)

-Bill

Voodoo Guru
VooDoo Site Admin

Post by Voodoo Guru »

Howdy Bill,
It has been corrected.
You are now who you are supposed to be and not who you were implied to be.
Take Care,
Voodoo Guru
From Deep in the IDD of the Sub-Harmonix Realm

!KANT
Voodoo Audio Crew Moderator

Post by !KANT »

BillPaul wrote:For the record, not N1GDP (Gross Domestic Product). :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: